At South Bend Healthy Living, we welcome submissions of bylined articles and sponsored guest posts throughout the year.
We’re always looking for well-written, thoughtful articles that demonstrate a passion for health and wellness. These articles should entertain, enlighten, or offer our readers knowledge to empower them with a better foundation for a healthy lifestyle.
Below you will find a basic guideline on how to submit a bylined article.
If you’re interested in advertising with us or sponsoring a blog post or an article, visit our Advertising page for more details.
Bylined Article Checklist
- A bylined article is one that expresses the knowledge and insights of the author. The purpose is to educate and/or update our readers on a certain issue or the latest trends as it applies to health and wellness.
- Contributed articles should be 700 words or less.
- Articles should be written in the third-person, unless the submission is an opinion piece approved by the editor.
- We reserve the right to refuse individual articles once they have been submitted and reviewed.
- Include a title for the article, your byline, a short bio, and a headshot. Headshots should be at least 200 dpi in resolution, be in color, in .jpg format, and not be embedded in a Word document. Bios should be 50 words or less.
- Do not include footnotes or endnotes. Any appropriate references should be incorporated into the narrative of the article itself.
Have a special event coming up? Any conferences or meetings the readers should be aware of? Send us the name of the event; location; dates; and contact information.
Topics we cover on a regular basis include:
- Healthy Recipes
- Kids Fitness
- Men’s Health
- Mind and Body
- Women’s Health